A TO SZE
(920) 562-6742 • 4593 Choctaw Ct., Green Bay. Senior Lifestyle Consulting & Case Management. Contact Tammy Sze, email@example.com
(920) 497-4672 • 300 Adams St., Green Bay
Care Hospice Support Group
2nd Wednesday of the month at 2:00 pm. Free and open to the public. Contact Mandy Sarazen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Healing Through Grief – Life After Caregiving
Third Wednesday of each month. 4:00-5:30 pm. Free and open to the public. Contact Beverly Bartlett at (920) 448-4300
AFFINITY VISITING NURSES HOSPICE
(920) 727-2000 or 1 (866) 236-8500 • Appleton. Fox Point Plaza, 816 Winneconne Ave., Neenah
A Time To Mourn
Six-week grief support for adults who have lost an adult loved one. Co-led by professionals trained in grief support. No fee. Advance registration required. Offered 3 times yearly. Call Angie Schuldt, email@example.com
Men Journeying Through Grief
Meeting 1st Wednesday of every month 6:00–8:00 in Neenah. For men only.
Alzheimer/dementia support group
(920) 434-2024 • 3370 Deerfield Ln. W, Suamico. 1st Thursday of the month at 5:30 pm. Contact Laura, firstname.lastname@example.org
AURORA AT HOME
(920) 288-5100 • Aurora BayCare Medical Center, 931 Discovery Rd., Green Bay. Contact Person: Lisa Falk (920) 838-1886, Lisa.email@example.com
General Grief Support • 6-Week Series. 2nd and 4th Mondays: (Jan, Feb, March), (May, June, July), (Sept, Oct, Nov)
Location: The Chapel of Aurora BayCare Hospital. Registration Required.
2420 Nicolet Dr., Green Bay. A week-long day camp from 8:30 am-4:30 pm for grieving children, ages 7-14, held at the UWGB Campus. Registration available in January. Contact Illene Cupit, firstname.lastname@example.org
THE CARE COMMUNITY
In-Sight Books, Inc. website for Grief’s Safe Place. Visit Insightbooks.com for those who have experienced a loss.
(920) 965-6343 • 3475 Humboldt Rd., Green Bay
Divorce Care: Tuesdays 6:30-8:00 pm
CHILDREN’S HEALTH ALLIANCE OF WI INFANT DEATH CENTER
(414) 292-4046 • The Infant Death center connects with families who experience a sudden and unexpected death of an infant to better understand their unique grieving needs and provides appropriate resources. Staff works closely with professionals serving grieving families to provide additional resources and self-care information for the professional. Visit www.chawisconsin.org for a complete listing of grief support and bereavement resources.
CIRCLE OF FAITH GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 660-8066 • 18228 County R, Denmark. Grief support meeting at St. James Parish, Cooperstown. 12:00-2:00 pm.
Contact Tom Bekkers
THE COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS
(920) 370-3858 • www.compassionatefriendsgb.org
For bereaved parents, grandparents or adult siblings grieving the loss of a child (of any age), grandchild, or sibling. Green Bay: Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7 pm at First United Methodist Church, 501 Howe St. email@example.com
DE PERE COMMUNITY CENTER
(920) 339-4097 • 600 Grant St., De Pere. Call to register for classes in Watercolor painting, Fabric projects, Oil painting and Themed luncheons, to name a few.
FROM MOURNING TO HOPE
(920) 737-2790 • Central Church, 831 Schoen St., Green Bay. Contact Curtis, firstname.lastname@example.org
From Mourning to Hope meetings will be held in Festival Foods Community Room, 2430 University Ave., Green Bay
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
(920) 241-1247 • 2845 Greenbrier Road, Green Bay. Renée M. Lubinski, Chaplain, Palliative Care. Tuesday Evenings for
13 consecutive weeks
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church (920) 499-7405 • 2160 Packerland Dr., Green Bay. Thursdays, 6:00 pm
Green Bay Community Church (920) 434-9225 • 600 Cardinal Ln., Green Bay. Mondays, 6:30 pm. Facilitator: Kim Sechler, Pastoral Care Pastor
New Hope United Methodist Church (920) 360-7396 • 1950 Dickinson Rd., De Pere. Mondays, 6:00 pm
Pilgrim Lutheran Church (920) 965-2233. 1731 St. Agnes Dr. ,Green Bay. Mondays 6:30 pm
HEALING YOUR GRIEVING HEART
Call Ann Froelich at (920) 435-6811, email@example.com or Sheila DeLuca at (920) 336-7786, firstname.lastname@example.org to register. For those who have lost someone through Death. March 26, April 2, 9, 16 & 30, 6:30-8:00 pm at Resurrection Parish, 333 Hilltop Dr., Green Bay (Please park in lot off of Delahaut)
HEARTLAND HOSPICE SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 336-6455 • 1145 W Main Ave., De Pere Heartland Hospice offers a variety of support group activities throughout the year.
Call or email Rebecca Busch, rebecca.busch@Hcr-manorcare.com for more information on dates, locations and to register for current support group programing.
Website offering tools and advice for stress relief. Click on the Grief & Loss link.
HOLDING CARE BEREAVEMENT GROUP
(920) 468-7848 • St. Philip Parish, 312 Victoria St., Green Bay. Contact person: Sr. Helen Keyzer. April 1, 8 & 15, 1:00-3:00 pm
(920)-321-2004 • 3237 Riverside Dr., Green Bay
Healing Together Support Group
Every 3rd Tuesday of the month. Green Bay. Kress Library, 333 N. Broadway, De Pere. 11:30-12:30 pm. Call Kacie Doxtator,
LAKESHORE GRIEF SUPPORT PROGRAMS
(920) 682-7742 • A grief group for teens: Meeting on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month, 6:30-7:45 pm. First Lutheran Church 521 N. 8th St., Manitowoc. Contact Stephanie Bowman or email at email@example.com
Wings of Hope
(920) 242-1153 • Helping families as they grieve the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy or SIDS. Jenny Weier, Grief Facilitator
Stepping Stones Suicide Support Group
(920) 901-0779 • Manitowoc. Grief support for those who lost someone to suicide. For more information, contact Curtis Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
LIFE LOSSES GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 865-7844 • SS Edward & Isidore Parish, 3667 Flintville Dr., Suamico. Contact: Carol Mueller, Parish Nurse, email@example.com or Lori Flanagan, Pastoral Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org
MISCARRIAGE AND INFANT LOSS MEMORIAL
(920) 336-7768 • Resurrection Green Bay, 333 Hilltop, Green Bay. Contact Person: Sheila De Luca, Pastoral Associate
NEW HOPE GRIEF GROUP
(920) 496-2160 • Quad Parish Office, 1087 Kellogg St., Room 105. Grief Support meetings: 4/23, 4/30, 5/7, 5/14, 5/21, 1:30-3:00 pm. Call Sr. Pat Clement to register; email@example.com
Pulaski grief support
(920) 822-3223 • 124 E. Pulaski St., Pulaski. Open to all faiths and all ages. No registration required. Call for meeting schedule.