A TO SZE
(920) 562-6742 • 459 Choctaw Ct., Green Bay.
Senior Lifestyle Consulting & Case Management. Contact Tammy Sze, firstname.lastname@example.org
(920) 497-4672 • 300 Adams St., Green Bay.
ASERA CARE HOSPICE SUPPORT GROUP. 2nd Wednesday of the month at 2:00pm. Free and open to the public.Contact Mandy Sarazen at Amanda.Sarazen@aseracare.com
Healing Through Grief – Life After Care Giving • Third Wednesday of each month. 4:00-5:30 pm. Free and open to the public. Contact Beverly Bartlett at (920) 448-4300
AFFINITY VISITING NURSES HOSPICE
(920) 727-2000 or 1 (866) 236-8500 • Appleton
Fox Point Plaza, 816 Winneconne Ave., Neenah.
A Time To Mourn
Six-week grief support for adults who have lost an adult loved one. Co-led by professionals trained in grief support. No fee. Advance registration required. Offered 3 times yearly. Call Angie Schuldt,
Men Journeying Through Grief
Meeting 1st Wednesday of every month. 6:00-8:00 pm in Neenah. For men only.
Alzheimer/dementia support group
(920) 434-2024 • 3370 Deerfield Ln. W, Suamico. 1st Thursday of the month at 5:30. NO MEETINGS JUNE THROUGH AUGUST. Contact Laura, email@example.com
AURORA AT HOME
(920) 288-5100 • Aurora BayCare Medical Center, 931 Discovery Rd., Green Bay. Contact person:
Lisa Falk, (920) 838-1886 • Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Grief Support: 6-week Series. 2nd & 4th Mondays (Jan., Feb., Mar.) (May, June, July) (Sept., Oct., Nov.). Location: The Chapel of Aurora BayCare Hospital. Registration required.
2420 Nicolet Dr., Green Bay. A week-long day camp from 8:30 am–4:30 pm for grieving children,
ages 7-14, held at the UWGB Campus. Registration now available. Contact Illene Cupit, email@example.com
THE CARE COMMUNITY
In-Sight Books, Inc. website for Grief’s Safe Place.
Visit Insightbooks.com for those who have experienced a loss.
(920) 965-6343 • 3475 Humboldt Rd., Green Bay. Divorce Care: Tuesdays 6:30–8:00.
Contact Lynn Duncan, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHILDREN’S HEALTH ALLIANCE OF WI INFANT DEATH CENTER
(414) 337-4571 • The Infant Death center connects with families who experience a sudden & unexpected death of an infant to better understand their unique grieving needs & provides appropriate resources. Staff works closely with professionals serving grieving families to provide additional resources and self-care information for the professional. Visit chawisconsin.org for a complete listing of grief support and bereavement resources.
CIRCLE OF FAITH GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 660-8066 • 18228 County R, Denmark.
Grief support meeting at St. James Parish, Cooperstown. July 14. 12:00-2:00 pm. Contact Tom Bekkers
THE COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS
(920) 370-3858 • compassionatefriendsgb.org
For bereaved parents, grandparents or adult siblings grieving the loss of a child (of any age), grandchild,
or sibling. Green Bay: Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month, 7 pm at First United Methodist Church,
501 Howe St. email@example.com
DE PERE COMMUNITY CENTER
(920) 339-4097 • 600 Grant St., De Pere.
Call to register for classes in Watercolor painting, Fabric projects, Oil painting and Themed luncheons to name a few.
FROM MOURNING TO HOPE
(920) 737-2790 • Central Church, 831 Schoen St., Green Bay. Contact Curtis, firstname.lastname@example.org
From Mourning to Hope meetings will be held in Festival Foods Community Room,
2430 University Ave, Green Bay.
Understanding Your Suicide Grief: Ten Essential Touchstones for Finding Hope and Healing Your Heart. June 1 through mid-August. 6:00 – 8:00pm. Registration: $30
Partial scholarships available upon request
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
(920) 241-1247. 2845 Greenbrier Road, Green Bay. Renée M. Lubinski, Chaplain, Palliative Care. Tuesday Evenings for 13 consecutive weeks
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church
(920) 499-7405 • 2160 Packerland Dr.,Green Bay. Thursdays, 6:00pm
GreenBay Community Church
(920) 434-9225 • 600 Cardinal Ln, Green Bay. Mondays, 6:30 pm.
Facilitator: Kim Sechler, Pastoral Care Pastor
New Hope United Methodist Church
(920) 360-7396. 1950 Dickinson Rd., De Pere. Mondays, 6:00 pm
Pilgrim Lutheran Church • (920) 965-2233. 1731 St. Agnes Dr., Green Bay. Mondays,
6:30-8:30 pm. Contact Linda at email@example.com
HEALING YOUR GRIEVING HEART
Call Ann Froelich at (920) 435-6811, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sheila DeLuca at (920) 336-7786, email@example.com to register. For those who have lost someone through death. 6:30-8 pm.
Resurrection Parish, 333 Hilltop Dr., Green Bay. (Please park in lot off of Delahaut.)
HEARTLAND HOSPICE SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 336-6455 • 1145 W. Main Ave., De Pere. Heartland Hospice offers a variety of support group activities throughout the year. Call or email Rebecca Busch at rebecca.busch@Hcr-manorcare.com for more information on dates, locations and to register for current support group programing.
Website offering tools and advice for stress relief: helpguide.org. Click on the Grief & Loss link.
HOLDING CARE BERAVEAMENT GROUP
(920) 468-7848 • St. Philip Parish, 312 Victoria St. 1:00-3:00 pm. Contact Sr. Helen Keyzer for dates and information.
(920) 321-2004 • 3237 Riverside Dr., Green Bay.
Healing Together Support Group:
Call Karen Ganiard for more information on dates and times of monthly sessions
LAKESHORE GRIEF SUPPORT PROGRAMS
Safe Harbor • (920) 682-7742 • A grief group for teens: Meeting on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month, 6:30–7:45 pm. First Lutheran Church 521 N. 8th St., Manitowoc.
Contact Stephanie Bowman or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wings of Hope • (920) 242-1153 • Helping families as they grieve the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy or SIDS. Jenny Weier, Grief Facilitator
Stepping Stones Suicide Support Group
(920) 901-0779 • Manitowoc. Grief support for those who lost someone to suicide. For more information, contact Curtis Green at email@example.com
LIFE LOSSES GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 865-7844 • SS Edward & Isidore Parish, 3667 Flintville Dr., Suamico.
Contact: Carol Mueller, Parish Nurse, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lori Flanagan, Pastoral Associate, email@example.com
MISCARRIAGE AND INFANT LOSS MEMORIAL
(920) 336-7768 • Resurrection, 333 Hilltop, Green Bay. Contact: Sheila De Luca, Pastoral Associate.
NEW HOPE GRIEF GROUP
(920) 496-2160 • Quad Parish Office, 1087 Kellogg St., Room 105. Grief Support meetings
1:30-3:00 pm. Call Sr. Pat Clement to register. firstname.lastname@example.org
PULASKI GRIEF GROUP
(920) 822-3223 • 124 E. Pulaski St., Pulaski. Open to all faiths and all ages. No registration required. Call for meeting schedule.
ST. ANNE’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
(920) 336-9571 • 347 S. Libal St., DePere
Walking Through the Valley will take you through a process of sharing and learning how
to cope with loss. July 8, 15, 22, 29 & August 5. Monday evenings from 6:30-8:00 pm.
Call Deacon Mary Lynn Adams or register online www.stannes.us/grief-support-ministry.html
ST. BERNARD GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 468-4811 • 2040 Hillside Ln., Green Bay. Call Sr. Caroline. email@example.com
SERENITY BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 434-2145 ext. 209 • St. John the Baptist Church, 2597 Glendale Ave., Green Bay.
Contact: Ruth Holloway, firstname.lastname@example.org
S.O.S. (SURVIVORS OF SUICIDE)
Green Bay (920) 339-8952 • Bellin Administrative Bldg., 2020 S. Webster Ave.
For family and friends to cope with suicide loss. 3rd Monday of each month, 7:00-8:30 pm.
SHARE of NORTHEAST WISCONSIN
(920) 433-8634 • St. Vincent Hospital, 835 S. Van Buren St., Green Bay. For parents who have lost a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS or neonatal death. Monthly Meetings: 2nd Thurs. of each month at 7:00 pm. Contact Lana Reinke, email@example.com or Theresa Shuck, firstname.lastname@example.org
UNITY HOSPICE BEREAVEMENT
(920) 338-1111 • 2366 Oak Ridge Cr., De Pere.Navigating the Waters of Grief:
A 5-week support group meeting on Tuesdays in De Pere open to any adult member of the community who has experienced the death of a loved one. Multiple offerings throughout the year in the afternoon and evenings.
Afternoons: 1:30-3:00 pm. June 18 – July 16, Aug. 6 – Sept. 3
Evenings: 6:00-7:30 pm. July 9 – Aug 6, Aug. 20 – Sept. 17
Generations: Hope for Grieving Families. Designed to support grieving families with children and teens ages 6-18. Dinner is served each evening at no charge. Meetings 2nd Thurs. of every month 5:30–7:30 pm in Green Bay.
Understanding Grief: Meeting monthly on Wednesdays.
Gillett Area: 4th Wednesday of every month 12:00-1:30 pm
Marinette Area: 1st Wednesday of every month 12:30–2:00 pm
Sturgeon Bay Area: 2nd Wednesday of every month 12:00–1:30 pm
Wausaukee Area: 1st Wednesday of every month 10:00–11:30 am
Women’s Luncheon: 3rd Wednesday of every
month, 1:30-3:00 pm at a local restaurant for conversation & support. Lunch purchased off menu.
Healing Thru the Arts: A hands-on creative grief workshop for adults offered on the 4th Thursday of the month from 10:00 am – Noon or 2:00-4:00 pm. Craft supplies provided. The workshop is led by a grief counselor who will provide support and guidance throughout the session.