A TO SZE
(920) 562-6742 • 459 Choctaw Ct, Green Bay.
Senior Lifestyle Consulting & Case Management. Contact Tammy Sze, [email protected]
ABUNDANT LIFE COUNSELING AND RENEWAL CENTER
(920) 482-2932 • 1221 Bellevue St. Ste #113, Green Bay. Contact Carrie, [email protected]
(920) 497-4672 • 300 Adams St, Green Bay
ASERA CARE HOSPICE SUPPORT GROUP. 2nd Wed. of the month at 2:00 pm. Free and open to the public.
Contact Mandy Sarazen at [email protected]
Healing Through Grief – Life After Caregiving
Third Wednesday of each month. 4:00 to 5:30.
Free and open to the public. Contact Beverly Bartlett at (920) 448-4300
AFFINITY VISITING NURSES HOSPICE
(920) 727-2000 or 1 (866) 236-8500 • Appleton
Fox Point Plaza, 816 Winneconne Ave, Neenah
A Time To Mourn
Six-week grief support for adults who have lost an adult loved one. Co-led by professionals trained in grief support. No fee. Advance registration required. Offered 3 times yearly. Call Angie Schuldt, [email protected]
Men Journeying Through Grief
Meeting 1st Wednesday of every month 6:00–8:00 in Neenah. For men only.
Alzheimer/dementia support group
(920) 434-2024 • 3370 Deerfield Ln W, Suamico.
1st Thursday of the month at 5:30. Contact Laura, [email protected]
AURORA AT HOME
(920) 288-5100 • Aurora BayCare Medical Center, 931 Discovery Rd, Green Bay. Kaitlyn Schobert.
Aurora at Home Hospice • Contact Kaitlyn Schobert, Bereavement Coordinator. Event: General Grief Support – 6-Week Series. Location: The Chapel of Aurora BayCare Hospital, 2-3:30 pm. Registration Required.
Call or email Lisa to register for future dates. [email protected]
2420 Nicolet Dr, Green Bay
A week-long day camp from 8:30 am-4:30 pm for grieving children, ages 7-14, held at the UWGB Campus. Contact Illene Cupit, [email protected]
THE CARE COMMUNITY
In-Sight Books, Inc. web site for Grief’s Safe Place.
Visit Insightbooks.com for those who have experienced a loss.
(920) 965-6343 • 3475 Humboldt Rd, Green Bay
Divorce Care: Tuesdays 6:30–8:00. Contact Lynn Duncan, [email protected]
CHILDREN’S HEALTH ALLIANCE OF WI INFANT DEATH CENTER
(414) 292-4046 • The Infant Death center connects with families who experience a sudden and unexpected death of an infant to better understand their unique grieving needs and provides appropriate resources. Staff works closely with professionals serving grieving families to provide additional resources and self-care information for the professional. Visit www.chawisconsin.org for a complete listing of grief support and bereavement resources.
CIRCLE OF FAITH GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 660-8066 • 18228 County R, Denmark
Grief support meeting at St. James Parish, Cooperstown. 12:00-2:00 pm. Contact Tom Bekkers
THE COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS
(920) 370-3858 • For bereaved parents, grandparents or adult siblings grieving the loss of a child (of any age), grandchild, or sibling. Green Bay: Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7 pm at First United Methodist Church, 501 Howe St.
DE PERE COMMUNITY CENTER
(920) 339-4097 • 600 Grant St., De Pere.
Call to register for winter classes in Watercolor painting, Fabric projects, Oil painting and Themed luncheons to name a few.
FROM MOURNING TO HOPE
(920) 737-2790 • Central Church, 831 Schoen St., Green Bay. Contact Curtis, [email protected]
From Mourning to Hope meetings will be held in Festival Foods Community Room, 2430 University Ave., Green Bay
Spring Lake Church • (920) 983-9090. 301 Adams St., Green Bay. Oct 2 – Jan 22, Tuesdays 6:00 pm
New Hope United Methodist Church • (920) 360-7396. 1950 Dickinson Rd., De Pere. Monday, 6:00 pm
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church • (920) 499-7405. 2160 Packerland Dr., Green Bay. Thursdays, 6:00 pm
Green Bay Community Church • (920) 434-9225. 600 Cardinal Lane Green Bay. Mondays, 6:30 pm
HEALING YOUR GRIEVING HEART
Call Ann Froelich at (920) 435-6811, [email protected] or Sheila DeLuca at (920) 336-7786, [email protected] to register. For those who have lost someone through Death. 6:30-8:00 pm at Resurrection Parish, 333 Hilltop Dr. Green Bay (Please park in lot off of Delahaut.)
(920) 336-6455 • 1145 W Main Ave, De Pere Heartland Hospice offers a variety of support group activities throughout the year.
Call or email Rebecca Busch [email protected] for more information on dates, locations and to register for current support group programing.
Website offering tools and advice for stress relief. Click on the Grief & Loss link.
(920)-321-2004 • 3237 Riverside Dr, Green Bay
Healing Together Support Group
Call Karen Gainard for more information on dates and times of sessions. [email protected]
LAKESHORE GRIEF SUPPORT PROGRAMS
(920) 682-7742 • A grief group for teens: Meeting on the 1st & 3rd Mondays of the month, 6:30–7:45 pm. First Lutheran Church, 521 N 8th St, Manitowoc. Contact Stephanie Bowman or email at [email protected]
Wings of Hope
(920) 242-1153 • Helping families as they grieve the loss of a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy or SIDS.
Jenny Weier, Grief Facilitator
Stepping Stones Suicide Support Group
(920) 901-0779 • Manitowoc. Grief support for those who lost someone to suicide. For more information, contact Curtis Green at
LIFE LOSSES GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 865-7844 • SS Edward & Isidore Parish, 3667 Flintville Dr., Suamico. Contact: Carol Mueller, Parish Nurse, [email protected] or Lori Flanagan, pastoral associate, [email protected]
MISCARRIAGE AND INFANT LOSS MEMORIAL
(920) 336-7768 • Resurrection Green Bay, 333 Hilltop, Green Bay. Contact Person: Sheila De Luca, Pastoral Associate
NEW HOPE GRIEF GROUP
(920) 496-2160 • Quad Parish Office, 1087 Kellogg St., Room 105. Grief Support meetings 1:30-3:00 pm. Call Sr. Pat Clement to register for [email protected]
Pulaski grief support
(920) 822-3223 • 124 E Pulaski St, Pulaski. Open to all faiths and all ages. No registration required. Call for meeting schedule.
ST. ANNE’S EPISCOPAL CHURCH
(920) 336-9571 • 347 S. Libal St. DePere
Walking Through the Valley will take you through a process of sharing and learning how to cope with loss. Five Monday evenings: January 28, February 4, 11, 18, 25. Monday evenings from 6:30-8:00 pm. Individual grief support available throughout the year. Call Deacon Mary Lynn Adams or register online www.stannes.us/grief-support-ministry.html
ST. BERNARD GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 496-4811 • 2040 Hillside Ln, Green Bay. Call Sr. Caroline. [email protected]
SERENITY BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 434-2145 ext. 209 • St. John the Baptist Church, 2597 Glendale Ave, Green Bay.
Contact: Ruth Holloway, [email protected]
S.O.S. (SURVIVORS OF SUICIDE)
G(920) 339-8952 • Bellin Administrative Bldg., 2020 S. Webster Ave., Green Bay. For family and friends to cope with suicide loss. Meeting third Monday of each month 7:00-8:30 pm.
SHARE of NORTHEAST WISCONSIN
(920) 433-8634 • St. Vincent Hospital, 835 S. Van Buren St., Green Bay. For parents who have lost a baby through miscarriage,
still birth, SIDS or neonatal death.
Monthly Meetings: 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm.
Contact Lana Reinke [email protected] or Theresa Shuck [email protected]
UNITY HOSPICE BEREAVEMENT
(920) 338-1111 • 2366 Oak Ridge Cr., De Pere
Navigating the Waters of Grief:
Registration required. A 5-week support group meeting on Tuesdays in De Pere open to any adult member of the community who has experienced the death of a loved one. Multiple offerings throughout the year in the afternoon and evenings. throughout the year in the afternoon and evenings. 1:30-3:00 pm or 6:00-7:30 pm
Generations: Hope for Grieving Families Designed to support grieving families with children and teens ages 6-18. Dinner is served each evening at no charge. Meetings 2nd Thursday of every month 5:30 – 7:30PM in Green Bay
Understanding Grief: Meeting monthly on Wednesdays.
Wausaukee Area: 1st Wednesday of every month 10:00–11:30 am
Marinette Area: 1st Wednesday of every month 12:30–2:00 pm
Sturgeon Bay Area: 2nd Wednesday of every month 12:00–1:30 pm
Gillett Area: 4th Wednesday of every month 12:00-1:30 pm
Women’s Luncheon: Meeting 3rd Wednesday of every month from 12:00-1:30 pm at a local restaurant for conversation & support. Lunch is purchased off the menu.
Healing Thru the Arts: A hands-on creative grief workshop for adults offered the 4th Thursday of the month from 10:00 am-12 noon or
2:00-4:00 pm. Craft supplies provided. The workshop is led by a grief counselor who will provide support and guidance throughout the session.