A TO SZE
(920) 562-6742 • 4593 Choctaw Ct., Green Bay. Senior Lifestyle Consulting & Case Management.
Contact Tammy Sze, [email protected]
ADRC (Aging & Disability Resource Center)
(920) 448-4300 • 300 S. Adams St., Green Bay. adrcofbrowncounty.org
Accurate, unbiased information on all aspects of life related to aging or living with a disability.
ALZHEIMER AND DEMENTIA CAREGIVER SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 865-7844. SS Edward and Isidore Parish, 3667 Flintville Rd., Suamico. Meets at the parish each
3rd Monday of the month at 10 am, contact Carol Mueller for additional information.
AURORA AT HOME
(920) 838-1886. Aurora BayCare Hospital, 2845 Greenbriar Rd., Green Bay. Lisa Falk,
920-465-2775 • 2420 Nicolet Dr., Green Bay. A week-long day camp for grieving children, entering
grades 2-9 held at UWGB, June 18-23, 2023.
THE CARE COMMUNITY
In-Sight Books, Inc. website for Grief’s Safe Place. Visit Insightbooks.com for those who have
experienced a loss.
CHILDREN’S HEALTH ALLIANCE OF WI INFANT DEATH CENTER
(414) 337-4571. The Infant Death center connects with families who experience a sudden and
unexpected death of an infant to better understand their unique grieving needs and provides
appropriate resources. Staff works closely with professionals serving grieving families to provide
additional resources and self-care information for the professional. Visit
www.chawisconsin.org for a complete listing of grief support and bereavement resources for all family
members. Contact Joanna O’Donnell for more information, (414) 337-4571 or
CIRCLE OF FAITH GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 660-8066 • Grief support meeting at St. James Parish, Cooperstown, 18228 County R,
Denmark. Online or in person. Contact Tom Bekkers for information.
THE COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS
(920) 370-3858. For bereaved parents, grandparents or adult siblings grieving the loss of a child (of
any age), grandchild, or sibling. Meetings 3rd Tuesday of the month at 6-7:30 pm. First United
Methodist Church, 501 Howe St., Green Bay. [email protected];
(920) 819-8174 • 2960 Allied St., Green Bay. Green Bay. Every 4th Tuesday, 5:00-6:00 pm.
Contact Kacie Doxtator for additional information.
DE PERE COMMUNITY CENTER
(920) 336-6054 • 600 Grant St., De Pere. Contact Amanda Baker, [email protected] for
information on Senior programs.
FROM MOURNING TO HOPE
(920) 288-2217 • Central Church, 831 Schoen St., Green Bay. www.FromMourningToHope.com or
[email protected] for upcoming classes. All sessions are faith based but membership of Central
church or any church is not necessary to participate.
(920) 676-9498 • Annunciation Parish, 1087 Kellogg St., Green Bay.
www.greenbaywisconsinga.com. Tuesdays 5:30 pm, Thursdays 7 pm, & Saturdays 9 am.
GriefShare is for people grieving the death of a family member or friend. Attendance may begin at any
time. You will find encouragement and help whenever you begin. You will be able to continue with
GriefShare through the next 13-week cycle and view any of the videos you have not seen. This is a
national program that is found locally at congregations listed below. Griefshare.org for additional
Green Bay Community Church
(920) 434-9225 • 600 Cardinal Ln., Green Bay. Call Marilyn Bazett-Jones for more information, 920-
Pilgrim Lutheran Church
(920) 965-2233. 1731 St. Agnes Dr., Green Bay. Contact Carol for additional information.
St. Bernard Catholic Church
(920) 468-4811 • 2040 Hillside Ln., Green Bay. Contact Dcn Bernie (920) 301-3275.
St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church
(920) 973-0828 • 14311 Maribel Rd., Maribel. Contact Nicole for additional information.
Spring Lake Church
(920) 983-9090. 302 N. Adams St. #110 and 2240 Klondike Rd., Green Bay.
GRIEVING WITH GREAT HOPE
(920) 737-1805. St. Thomas the Apostle, 5930 Humboldt Rd., Luxemburg.
Molly Gallagher. [email protected]
GRIEF YOUR WAY
An online grief program featuring different pathways for a fee. Free online grief resources also
HAYLOS (Hope After Your Loved One’s Suicide)
(920) 288-2217 • Central Church, 831 Schoen St., Green Bay. Faith based, peer led support group.
Contact Curtis at [email protected] or visit haylos.org for more information.
HEALING YOUR GRIEVING HEART
Resurrection Parish, 333 Hilltop Dr.,Green Bay. Contact Ann Froelich at (920) 435-6811 or
[email protected] or Sheila De Luca at (920) 217-6259 or [email protected] to
register. A five-week program for those who have lost someone through death. 6:30-8:00 pm at
Resurrection Parish, 333 Hilltop Dr., Green Bay.
PROMEDICA HOSPICE BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT & GRIEF EDUCATION
(920) 278-3478 • 1145 W. Main Ave., De Pere. Promedica Bereavement Coordinators facilitate grief
support/education opportunities throughout the area and year round and are free to the public. Contact
Patricia Hovde BCC [email protected] for details about dates, locations, or to register for
a current support group opportunity.
Website offering tools and advice for mental health and wellness.
JOURNEY THROUGH GRIEF
(920) 336-4033 • Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, 1307 Lourdes Ave., De Pere. Second Tuesday of each
month 9:00-10:00am. Contact: Robin Therese.
LIFE LOSSES GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 865-7844 • SS Edward & Isidore Parish, 3667 Flintville Dr., Suamico. Contact: Carol Mueller,
[email protected] or Lori Flanagan, [email protected]
MISCARRIAGE AND INFANT LOSS MEMORIAL
(920) 336-7768 • Resurrection Catholic Church, 333 Hilltop, Green Bay.
ST. BERNARD GRIEF SUPPORT
(920) 468-4811 • 2040 Hillside Ln., Green Bay.
SERENITY BEREAVEMENT SUPPORT GROUP
(920) 434-2145 ext. 209 • St. John the Baptist Church, 2597 Glendale Ave., Green Bay. Contact: Ruth
Holloway, [email protected]
SHARE of NORTHEAST WISCONSIN
(920) 431-3038 • St. Vincent, 835 S. Van Buren, Green Bay. For parents who have lost a baby through
miscarriage, still birth, SIDS or neo-natal death. Currently, meetings are offered virtually at
NationalShare.org on Tuesdays at7:00pm Central Time. Contact Keegan McKeown
UNITY GRIEF AND EDUCATION CENTER
(920) 339-6700 • 2079 Lawrence Drive, Suite B, De Pere. Registration required for all groups by
calling Unity Grief and Education Center at (920) 339-6700 or emailing [email protected].
Visit Unity’s website for up-to-date information:
Hope and the Holidays: A 6-week support group for adults that offers the opportunity to connect with
others who are grieving and covers topics such as grief around the holidays, traditions, self-care and
Navigating the Waters of Grief: A 6-week support group meeting on Tuesdays in De Pere open to
any adult member of the community who has experienced the death of a loved one.
Grief Workshop–Coping with the Holidays: An interactive workshop for adults that offers the
opportunity to connect with others who are grieving around the holidays. Held in De Pere, Oconto
Falls, Sturgeon Bay, Marinette.
Grief Connect: This group meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday evening (6-7:30pm) of every month
virtually via Zoom and provides discussion opportunities on grief related topics relevant to those
Healing Thru the Arts: A hands-on creative workshop for adults who have experienced a death. The
monthly workshop will guide participants to process and incorporate memories and their loved one
through a creative project. Participants need not have any prior art or crafting experience.
Generations – Hope for Grieving Families: Activities and topics are tailored to children and teens
ages 4-18, while adults share their own grief experience. Children and adult groups run concurrently.
Held the second and fourth Thursday evening of the month in the Green Bay area during the school
year and the second Thursday in the months of June, July, and August.
SUICIDE LOSS SUPPORT GROUP, (formally known as B.C.S.O.S. Brown County SURVIVORS
(920) 339-8952 • Unity Hospice Education Center 2079 B Lawrence Dr., De Pere. For family and
friends to cope with suicide loss. Meeting third Monday of each month 6:00 pm. Contact survivor and
facilitator Mary Doeml at (920) 339-8952 and/or [email protected] for additional